Ho Lee Group has set up a Social and Recreational Committee (SRC) in 1997 with the aim of creating a platform for its staffs to engage in sports, take part in recreational activities and promote continuous educational. Through the organising and partaking of these activities, the SRC aim to encourage team spirit and interaction among colleagues and their families.
The SRC also actively involved in community causes, charitable giving and raising fund for the less fortunate for our society through the organising of charity events and participation in those organised by other charity organisation. In many ways, the SRC, together with our people, have supported projects that had help orphanages, schools, community clubs and charity societies.
In October 2015, Ho Lee Group has donated to Nanyang Technological University to set up a $1 million Ho Lee Group Endowed Bursary Fund to support financially needy students who are Singaporeans and Permanent Residents pursuing any engineering field of study at NTU.
The Company hopes that through these social and recreational activities undertaken by the SRC, it will be able to creates an awareness of our social responsibility to the less for fortunate segment of our society among its people and be conscious of our value that transpire beyond our working life.
Over the years, the Company had via the SRC, successfully organised and participated in the following activities.
- Donation to NTU to set up a $1 million Ho Lee Group Endowed Bursary Fund
- Participation in the charity works at Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped organised by SCAL
- SDSC 40th Anniversary Charity Dinner & Sports Awards Night 2014
- Donations to the President’s Challenge
- Participation in Sembawang CCC Community Development and Welfare Fund
- Donations to Disable People’s Association
- Participation in numerous Charity Dinner organised by HDB, Hospitals, Community Centre, CCC etc.
- Donation to Joyful Charity
- Contribution to POSB PAssion Run for Kids
- Participate in Raffles Charity Day
- Regular Sponsorship to Singapore Children’s Society through 1000 Enterprises for Children-In-Need
- Annual Dinner & Dance
- Annual Company Heng Gang
- Company Oversea Trips to Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Taiwan, etc.
- Short Trip to Malaysia, Cruise to Redang Island, Kukup Island, etc.
- Family Day at Universal Studio, S.E.A. Aquarium, Cinema Movie Session, etc.
- Team Building at Batam, Penang Island, Bali, etc.
- Amazing Race at Bangkok
- Visit to production factory, e.g. bar bending yard, tile making, door making, gate, etc.
- Staff Get-along session
- Participating in Safra Run, 2XU Compression Run, etc.